Monday, August 27, 2018

Where to start?!?!

You ever have those days where you just sit and think to yourself. Then all of a sudden you have this AMAZING thought to yourself and at that particular moment you do not have any place to capture it. That is what the last few months have been like for me. I will be somewhere and come up with something to say and by the time I am in a spot to jot it down, the thought is gone. 

About a week ago I was lying in bed thinking about a really funny blog post regarding a situation at Anthony's job. I said to myself "Man, I wish I had a blog because I guarantee there is at least one person out there who would find this funny". Then it hit me...I DO HAVE A BLOG!! This little gem has been sitting her marinating, waiting patiently for me to come back and fill it's pages with wonder, intrigue and glory! Yes...I am declaring right now that everyone who happens upon this blog will instantly be entertained and stare at the screen wanting more (and no that is not only counting my immediate family who I may or may not force to sign up and read these).

All jokes aside and back to the point of this post...where to start?!? So much has happened throughout the last few years and much of it I want to share right here, right now. Cute stories about the kids and the funny moments they have created. The struggles we have been through that have made us stronger individually as well as a family. Everything that I think was so entertaining all those days, months and years ago, but had not taken the time then to start. But alas, I cannot and will not do that. 

What I will do is this...take a step!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment