Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Bee!

I cannot believe that it has been over two weeks since I last posted. But I must say that as usual, life happens and I have been busy. I have been busy with work, school and Ms. Olivia. I got my Associates Degree from University of Phoenix and now I am working on my Bachelors. We had Olivia's Birthday Party too, which I still have to tell you about. We had my nephew's birthday party before that.

We have also been busy trying to get the apartment clean. Now, it is not dirty but more not "perfect". So why am I on this sudden clean kick you may ask? Well it all started on Thanksgiving...

And on that note, since I have not yet posted about Thanksgiving, you will have to wait. I will need to post about that first so that you understand. So I guess I should end this with a...

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment: